The University of Colorado is committed to conducting its affairs ethically and in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations as well as university policy. Each member of the faculty and staff is expected to share in this responsibility. The University of Colorado is also committed to preventing, detecting, and correcting violations of applicable laws, regulations, and policies. Thus, the university has chosen EthicsPoint to provide employees with a simple, anonymous method to confidentially report:
- allegations of fiscal misconduct by university employees,
- violations of federal or state law,
- serious or recurring violations of university policy in the performance of university duties,
- gross waste of university funds and property, and
- serious or recurring abuse of university authority (improper conduct).
For more information on filing a report, please visit the EthicsPoint website: https://secure.ethicspoint.com/domain/media/en/gui/14973/index.html